Many meal kit delivery services have amazing, healthy options for busy people who eat meat and don’t need to avoid any particular ingredients like dairy or grains. But it’s far slimmer pickings for those who follow vegan diets.
This is not the case at Fresh Prep, the meal kit delivery service where you can elevate your plant-based cooking at home with a variety of convenient, restaurant-quality meals kits, ready in under 30 minutes. The weekly Fresh Prep menu consists of 10 meals with 5 vegetarian or vegan, and all ingredients come pre-cut and pre-portioned, eliminating many steps of the cooking process – making dinner time easier and quicker.
Fresh Prep also offers a catalogue of Add-ons including quick ready to eat meals, salads, healthy snacks, juices and pantry staples. Simply click the ‘vegan’ toggle to easily see only the plant-based options suitable for you.
Delicious and nutritious
At Fresh Prep, we try to include as much variety as possible in our vegan recipes while ensuring they are high in protein. Our favourite plant-powered proteins include tofu, tempeh, edamame, chickpeas and black beans.
We use meat alternatives in our meals too and recently added Gluten Free TMRW Ground and Big Mountain Cauli Crumble to our menu to make sure your plant-based meals make you forget all about meat!
Our weekly menu includes at least 2 vegan meals. Click the ‘vegan’ menu filter to browse our vegan meals.
Why go plant-based?
Eating a plant-based diet is one of many ways to reduce strain on the planet. Choosing to eat more plant-based foods drastically cuts your carbon footprint, saves water, and ensures vital crop resources are used more effectively. Eating plants also improves the health of your gut so you are better able to absorb the nutrients from food that support your immune system. And you don’t have to miss out – vegan meals can be delicious and exceptionally nutritious.
Fresh Prep’s vegan meal kit recipes
Here are 5 upcoming vegan Fresh Prep meal kit delivery service recipes to allow you to elevate your plant-based cooking at home:
What’s always in our fridge
We asked our culinary experts what essentials are always in their fridge
: To make vegan eating easier, it helps to have certain items on hand. Here are 10 items every vegan should have:
- Tofu – high in protein and contains all the essential amino acids your body needs.
- Noodles – a quick and easy, low-calorie meal to give you a boost throughout the day.
- Salad – Keep some leafy vegetables in your fridge to add nutrition to any meal.
- Falafel – High in many micronutrients, a good source of fiber and protein, and a quick and easy snack.
- Hummus – High in several important nutrients, including fiber and protein, and is a perfect dip for falafel, carrots or celery.
- Quick heat up meal – Perfect for the nights you need something quick & easy.
- Sweet snack – An essential for when those cravings kick in.
- Nut milk – This dairy alternative is rich in vitamin E, which is an important antioxidant.
- Breakfast Cookies – A delicious breakfast for when you’re in a hurry.
- Nut butter – This is loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fats.