Hello from your resident Fresh Prep Recipe Developers!
We are thrilled that our meals will be landing in your kitchen soon.
Having the right kitchen tools makes cooking easier and more fun! Whether you’re looking to minimize your kitchen clutter or start stocking your space from scratch, here are the tools every home cook needs for cooking success:
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil and vegetable oil (neutral tasting like canola, sunflower or avocado)
- Butter (or a dairy-free butter alternative if dairy isn’t your jam)
- Paper towels for drying protein prior to cooking
- Skillets, a.k.a. frying pans – We suggest you own a non-stick skillet and an ovenproof skillet (we love a well-seasoned cast iron skillet!)
- Fine mesh sieve
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Small, medium and large mixing bowl
- Small and large pots
Check the ‘you will need’ section on the recipe cards inside your cooler bag for a complete list of tools required for each recipe
Some tools that are required less frequently in our recipes but we recommend having:
- Microplane grater or zester
- Rolling pin…or wine bottle 😉
- Slotted spoon (a spoon with holes or slots in which lets liquid pass through while preserving the larger solids on top).
We wish you luck and fun on your culinary adventure and can’t wait to see your recipe creations. Follow us on Instagram for more useful cooking tips and tricks from our experts!